Galactic! Pouring with the new SOLO GOYA Silicon Oil03/21/2019 |
- SOLO GOYA Pouring
- Ideen für Künstler
When the consistency resembles liquid honey or pancake batter, that's what you need. If it's still too liquid, just add a little bit of paint. If it's already too thick, then just add a bit more fluid. All colour shades should have the same consistency - that's why it is recommended to stir all the paints again one after the other after diluting. Thus, it can be determined if all colours have the same consistency.
For cell formation and depending on the mixed amount of paint, add 2 to 3 drops of the SOLO GOYA Silicone Oil into the diluted paint.
For a lot of small cells, stir in the silicone oil well, for bigger cells, stir in slightly less oil.
For a galaxy-like cell structure, pouring techniques are recommended in which the paint is poured on one another in many layers, e.g. the flip-cup: for that, the paints are poured into clean paper cups one after the other. To avoid mixed tones, always add some white colour between them.
Put the canvas frame on the paper cup and turn both together. Leave it like that for a short moment.
To allow the paint to flow beautifully across the canvas frame, pour diluted white around the paper cup.
Carefully lift the cup slanted, open and take it away quickly.
Distribute the paint with back and forth movements of the canvas frame across the complete picture surface.
With the help of a flambé or hand gas burner, stimulate cell formation through heat. The heat comes upwards and with that, the silicone oil begins cell formation, or rather the fascinating play of oil and paint.
- SOLO GOYA Acrylic magenta, Art-Nr. 84109
- SOLO GOYA Acrylic yellow-green, Art-Nr. 84118
- SOLO GOYA Acrylic dark green, Art-Nr. 84119
- SOLO GOYA Acrylic turquoise, Art-Nr. 84117
- SOLO GOYA Acrylic white, Art-Nr. 84101
- SOLO GOYA Acrylic gold, Art-Nr. 84128
- SOLO GOYA Pouring Fluid, Art-Nr. 87210
- SOLO GOYA Stretched Canvas, Art-Nr. 63030
- KREUL Mower knife for mixing, advice: Use one mower knife pro colour shade, Art-Nr. 41822
- Waterproof foil for best protection of the base
- Mixing cup, use one paper cup pro colour shade as well as additional cups for mixing
- Spacers, e.g. pins or paper cups
- Paper towels for against unwanted dabs and drops
- Disposable gloves
- Vorheriger Beitrag: Potching instead of posting! Photos and unusual backgrounds
- Nächster Beitrag: Soft and intensive - the spring can both