SOLO GOYA Acrylic: Here comes red03/19/2020 |
- SOLO GOYA Acrylic
- Ideen für Künstler
All reds are not the same. Fine gradations, but also lighter and darker variations of the colour make a work of art really shine. The SOLO GOYA Acrylic vermillion light is the lightest red tone of the KREUL palette. The colour has a very strong yellow component and is located in the colour circle close to dark orange. In the middle colour range, there are vermillion, genuine red, and carmine red. The darker tones include magenta and wine red.
Red is generally referred to as a warm colour. The colour is automatically associated with warmth, heat and liveliness. With it, energy and lust for life flow onto the canvas! However, if the red contains a lot of blue components, the colour appears cooler and tends towards pink. The red tones of the SOLO GOYA Acrylic are perfect for works of art where colour gradations are to be accentuated. With the six shades of red as well as the orange tones of genuine orange, apricot and Indian yellow, almost seamless transitions can be created - perfect for abstract or objective art.
Many colour gradations in the same colour family offer variety and give a painting that certain something. Fantastic if you have many shades at hand which you only have to add to the palette in the desired quantity. Cumbersome mixing is not necessary. Like all shades of the SOLO GOYA Acrylic, the red shades are particularly colour-intensive and have a brilliant luminosity.
Vermillion light is not the only novelty in the colour world of the SOLO GOYA Acrylic. The range has been expanded to include neutral grey, fluorescent yellow and fluorescent pink. The simple grey makes strong colours shine dazzlingly. For all those who are looking for a special lightning effect, there is now fluorescent yellow and fluorescent pink. The two translucent colours glow effectively under black light. Art becomes a happening!
- SOLO GOYA Acrylic wine red, Art.-Nr. 84110
- SOLO GOYA Acrylic magenta, Art.-Nr. 84109
- SOLO GOYA Acrylic carmine red, Art.-Nr. 84108
- SOLO GOYA Acrylic vermillion, Art.-Nr. 84107
- SOLO GOYA Acrylic genuine red, Art.-Nr. 84131
- SOLO GOYA Acrylic genuine orange, Art.-Nr. 84106
- SOLO GOYA Acrylic apricot, Art.-Nr. 84137
- SOLO GOYA Acrylic Indian yellow, Art.-Nr. 84105
- SOLO GOYA Acrylic vermillion light, Art.-Nr. 84145
- SOLO GOYA Acrylic neutral grey, Art.-Nr. 84146
- SOLO GOYA Acrylic fluorescent yellow, Art.-Nr. 84147
- SOLO GOYA Acrylic fluorescent pink, Art.-Nr. 84148
- Vorheriger Beitrag: Good mood look with the KREUL Javana Fabric Paint
- Nächster Beitrag: Watercolour Easter decoration: ready in a flash