Have you already known how versatile the SOLO GOYA Triton Acrylic can be?07/22/2019 |
- SOLO GOYA Triton Acrylic
- SOLO GOYA Triton S Acrylic
- Ideen für Künstler
The SOLO GOYA Triton Acrylic is predestined for the glazing technique. The colour, however, can be applied with a scraper as a very thin paint layer. Large surfaces are easily and quickly designed with a wide brush. Structures are effectively created with a palette knife. And with the paint roller, various accents appear.
If the SOLO GOYA Triton Acrylic is applied thinly with the scraper, the fabric structure remains visible.
To achieve flat and even colour surfaces, the SOLO GOYA Triton Acrylic is applied with a soft wide synthetic brush.
For effects and structured colour application, the SOLO GOYA Triton Acrylic is gently picked up with a stiff bristle brush and brushed onto the surface. So, especially structured surfaces can be easily worked out and highlighted.
Normally, the paint is evenly distributed. However, one can make it richly-structured with the help of the palette knife.
While layering, covering or modelling, the paint is richly used. During upward and downward movements with the palette knife, it can also happen that the paint underneath streams away. But later, fine buoyant and 3D lines will appear from that.
Dark shadow-like accents have appeared in our picture where we only applied a little amount of dark paint with the paint roller.
We have set light accents where fair colour shades were positioned with the help of a scraper or a palette knife.
Our tip for a colour-intensive effect
- SOLO GOYA Triton Acrylic white, Art-Nr. 17017
- SOLO GOYA Triton Acrylic cadmium yellow, Art-Nr. 17035
- SOLO GOYA Triton Acrylic main blue, Art-Nr. 17028
- SOLO GOYA Triton Acrylic dark blue, Art-Nr. 17025
- SOLO GOYA Triton Acrylic turquoise blue, Art-Nr. 17046
- SOLO GOYA Stretched Canvas Basic Line 70 x 100 cm, Art-Nr. 670100
- SOLO GOYA Artist brush Gold hair Synthetics wide, Art-Nr. 202303
- SOLO GOYA Artist palette knife, Art-Nr. 336-8
- KREUL Universal brush bristle wide, Art-Nr. 722603
- KREUL Scraper, Art-Nr. 722830
- KREUL Paint and stencilling roller Art-Nr. 722805
- Water glass, paper towels, dryer