Asked: does pouring also work with the SOLO GOYA Triton Acrylic?05/16/2019 |
- SOLO GOYA Pouring
- Ideen für Künstler
We've already inspired a lot of artists with our tips for pouring here in the Colour Blog - the effects of this technique are so fascinating. Free flowing colours and galaxy-like cell formations create unique masterpieces. With a colour effect that attracts everybody's attention. The pouring fiver has passed on to the whole world.
We get constantly asked: Does pouring work with other paints? What about the SOLO GOYA Triton Acrylic? Yes, it works with this paint as well. That's why this time we've chosen a large format and the SOLO GOYA Pouring Fluid in combination with the liquid SOLO GOYA Triton Acrylic for our pouring object.
The mixing proportion is exactly like while pouring with the creamy SOLO GOYA Acrylic. In general, we recommend three portions of Pouring and one portion of paint. The mixed paint should be poured onto the stretched frame in thin layers.
For our large format, we will need a lot of mixing paint and big containers for mixing. The pouring then brings a lot of good mood.
The choice of colour is decisive as always. Our exciting colour composition stands for freshness and dynamics. The cool shades dark blue and turquoise compete with the airiness and lightness of the bold neon shades. All this is balanced by a little bit of white with sophisticated calm.
For a better flowing capacity, we put three portions of the SOLO GOYA Pouring Fluid into the mixing cup and then add one portion of the SOLO GOYA Triton Acrylic paint to it.
If the paint is flowing in a rich strand, then the consistency is right. If it's still too liquid, just add some paint. Since the SOLO GOYA Triton Acrylic is more liquid than the SOLO GOYA Acrylic, it will rarely be too thick. If this is still the case, just add some more Fluid.
Tip: after mixing all colours, stir each colour again. So, you can make sure that all colours have the same consistency.
For a calmer pattern, let the paint rest a bit so that the air bubbles disappear.
For awesome colour effects, hold the hair dryer on the maximum level (without heat!) towards the rich paint and so, mix the paints flowing underneath or next to each other.
- SOLO GOYA Triton Acrylic white, Art-Nr. 17017
- SOLO GOYA Triton Acrylic dark blue, Art-Nr. 17025
- SOLO GOYA Triton Acrylic turquoise blue, Art-Nr. 17046
- SOLO GOYA Triton Acrylic Fluoresz. orange, Art-Nr. 17062
- SOLO GOYA Triton Acrylic Fluoresz. pink, Art-Nr. 17063
- SOLO GOYA Pouring Fluid, Art-Nr. 87210
- SOLO GOYA Stretched Canvas Premium Line, Art-Nr. 506080
- KREUL Palette knife 4-piece set for mixing, advice: use one palette knife per colour shade, Art-Nr. 41822
- Water-resistant foils for a perfect protection of the base
- Large mixing cups (yoghurt cups 450g - 1kg), alternatively use the started Pouring Fluid bottles or jars
- Spacers, e.g. pins or cups, paper towels against unwanted dabs and drops, disposable gloves
- Vorheriger Beitrag: Wedding! Yes to love. Yes to strong colours.
- Nächster Beitrag: Beste Freunde! Gemeinsam kreativ mit KREUL Window Color