SOLO GOYA Heavy Body Structure Gel lifts works of art into a new dimension06/23/2020 |
- SOLO GOYA Pasten und Medien
- Ideen für Künstler
The water-based acrylic gel is milky-white when wet and semi-transparent when dry. Colour mountains that you can touch are created by mixing the SOLO GOYA Heavy Body Structure Gel with the SOLO GOYA Acrylic. A few drops of acrylic paint are enough to colour the gel. The mixed colour paste can be used immediately and can be applied with a palette knife.
In quick movements we mix a large blob of the SOLO GOYA Heavy Body Structure gel with cadmium yellow and shed the mass onto the painting surface. It becomes particularly expressive when several shades of colour are placed overlapping with the palette knife. Amazing how intensively cadmium yellow, Payne's grey, light green, vermilion and magenta shine as rises. With the help of the SOLO GOYA Heavy Body Structure Gel, not only the high-contrast colour composition but also the three-dimensional look is impressive.
The addition of the structure gel increases the transparency of the acrylic paint and reduces its gloss. A property that can be also used effectively. The SOLO GOYA Heavy Body Structure Gel can be applied using various filling techniques without any problems as it remains crack-free up to a maximum application thickness of 1 cm. Why not experiment with different grooves and layers of the paste on the stretched frame.? After drying, the relief art can be painted over with the SOLO GOYA Acrylic. Three-dimensional art opens up so many new possibilities.
- SOLO GOYA Heavy Body Structure Gel, Art.-Nr. 87405
- KREUL Palette knife 3-piece Set, Art.-Nr. 41824
- SOLO GOYA Stretched Canvas Basic Line, Art.-Nr. 62030
- SOLO GOYA Acrylic Magenta, Art.-Nr. 84109
- SOLO GOYA Acrylic Vermilion, Art.-Nr. 84107
- SOLO GOYA Acrylic Light-green, Art.-Nr. 84140
- SOLO GOYA Acrylic Payne's grey, Art.-Nr. 84125
- SOLO GOYA Acrylic Cadmium yellow. Art.-Nr. 84103
- Vorheriger Beitrag: Art Journaling – Time-out in watercolour style
- Nächster Beitrag: Colour of the month: KREUL Nature Lavender